Reviews About Lesley Vigar
Shaylan King★★★★★ 4 months ago
I worked with Leslie at Lundquist Appraisals and Real Estate when I bought my house and then again when I sold it. As a young, first time home buyer who didn’t know much about the proceess, she always made me feel so comfortable and was so easy and great to work with. I would highly recommend her to any buyers or sellers out there.
Taegen Risher★★★★★ 4 months ago
Lesley was absolutely great to work with while buying our first house! She is very honest & will not try to convince you to buy a home she doesn’t think is right for you. She gave us so much insight on what to look for and helped us find the perfect home!
*Ray Lacey★★★★★ a week ago
Lesley Vigar was great to work while purchasing the new property. She kept up great communication and found exactly what I had in mind for the new home. She worked quickly to get a walk-thru scheduled and submit the offer. The entire process was extremely smooth and I would highly recommend using Lesley and the Lundquist team for any home/land purchase. They're great!!!!
Daniel & Leslie StaufferLesley was absolutely great to work with. We knew that anytime we emailed, called, or texted her with a question she would respond quickly with the information that we needed. We always felt that she had our best interests in mind, and most of all we appreciated that she was upfront and honest with us about the properties we looked at. Buying a house can be stressful, but Lesley always made us feel comfortable and at ease. In the end, we found an awesome house and we couldn’t be happier!
Cara and Dan BurnhamWe met Lesley Downing when moving to IN from another state. Neither of us had bought a home in the US before, and did not know Wabash at all. It was daunting, but Lesley made it much easier! She provided us with an excellent service, demonstrating trustworthiness, humor, patience, and searched for the right home for us in the right area. By taking the time to get to know us and our needs as a family, she was able to call immediately as soon as our (now) home came on the market with another agent. She got us in for a viewing within hours and got an offer placed. Every detail was considered carefully. We cannot recommend Lesley highly enough for her customer focused service, and her integrity.
Bobbi and Gary GaylourdLesley, was awesome in the purchase of our house. She worked hard in getting the other realtor to let us see our house, ( I think they did not like to idea we were using competion.) Very glad we did, she work hard in closing in a very timely manner, (20 days from start to finish.) Oh and during this she was sick, and had surgery so as far as I am concerned she is the GREATEST.
Lesley Vigar's Current Listings
About Lesley Vigar
City of Wabash, Mayor’s Tax Abatement Committee member
Wabash Friends Church, Wabash Friends Counseling Center – Board of Directors
Kids Hope USA, Mentoring youth in local schools – Mentor
“Community Spirit Award” 2010 – Realtors Association of Central Indiana
- McKissock: 06/29/2018 – The Income Approach: An Overview
- McKissock: 06/27/2018 – Residential Property Inspection for Appraisers
- McKissock: 06/15/2018 – Understanding Residential Construction
- Education Resources: 11/13/2017 – USPAP Update – The Official Appraisal Foundation
- The Appraisal Institute: 09/14/2017 – General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- The Appraisal Institute: 05/18/2017 – Advanced Residential Applications & Case Studies
- The Appraisal Institute: 05/16/2017 – Residential Report Writing & Case Studies
- The Appraisal Institute: 04/30/2017 – FHA Appraising – Principles & Procedures
- The Appraisal Institute: 11/17/2016 – Real Estate Finance, Statistics & Valuation Modeling
- The Appraisal Institute: 05/5/2016 – Residential Sales Comparison and Income Approaches
- RE-Source: 08/13/2015 – FHA-HUD Handbook for Appraisers 2015
- RE-Source: 2015 – Sales Comparison Design, Analysis, & Adjustment
- The Appraisal Institute: (Kentucky Bluegrass Chapter) 08/15 – Residential Site Valuation & Cost Approach
- The Appraisal Institute: 2014 – Basic Appraisal Principles, Basic Appraisal Procedures, USPAP,& Market Analysis/Highest & Best Use
Real Estate Education
- Continuing Ed. R.E.C.P [current]2018 : Code of Ethics, Cyber Safety, Myths & Facts on Dams/ Floods/&Protection, Contracts & Forms
- 2012 – Indiana Broker’s License – Indiana Real Estate Commission/I.P.L.A.
- June 2005 – Attained Salesperson’s License from Indiana Real Estate Commission/I.P.L.A.
- Spring 2005 – Attended/Completed Troyer School of Real Estate
- April 1998 – Indiana Wesleyan University / Bachelor of Science
- 1993-1994 – Vincennes University
I am originally from Howard County where I had graduated from Kokomo High School. I have lived in the Wabash area since 2004. I absolutely love living and working in Wabash and it is where I proudly call HOME. I also enjoy working on my house, driving Ford Trucks, attending Wabash Friends Church, my dear friends / family and last but certainly not least I enjoy loving my Labrador/retriever mix rescue dog.